I’m not sure who still goes to my blog anymore and that’s probably why I’m typing this now.
If you’re reading this, them congrats cuz you now know that I am now 11 weeks pregnant! 😁
For now, I have this conflicting desire.
Do I want to tell (or rather announce) on FB that I am pregnant with my second one or just wait till a baby pops out? Hmmm…
This might not seem much of a big deal but to me, what if I were to announce it and somehow my pregnancy didn’t make it to full term? It is a possibility and anything can happen. The only reason why I’m typing this down is so that I can read these entries in the future and recall memories.
First up: The difference between the two pregnancy
- With Luthfiya, I do recall being tired. However not as tired as I am feeling now. Just yesterday, I went out with Luthfiya to the library and somehow she didn’t want to walk. I had to carry her. Guess who was EXHAUSTED from carrying 12kg for about 150m?!
- When I first found out I was pregnant, we went to the PD nearby and he took my weight. I was 74kg. He then asked me what’s my usual weight. Of course I had to answer “about there”. Of course he had to answer “quite heavy eh”.
- I don’t like the taste of plain water 😭
- Certain videos on YouTube background music is seriously annoying me. For real.
- As I have not managed to lose all the pregnancy weight gain from the first pregnancy, I look big. Big enough for Mak to comment “Kau baru 2 bulan macam dah 5 bulan”. 😭😭😭
- I think I’m having a boy.
- I doa I don’t gain as much weight as I did when I had luthfiya.
- How will Luthfiya react
- As I’m due next Feb (please no valentine’s day baby) I’m still in school. Do I want to take a one semester break? Hmmm… I honestly do not mind graduating later. Especially when we’re having 8 modules during that semester.
For now that’s about it. I seriously hope that I’m going to lose weight with this pregnancy (of which this is fat hope considering I’ve already gained 3kg!) I do hope I can blog weekly though.
Till the next time. 😘😎